Sex is a wonderful thing. It releases serotonin, oxytocin (the love chemical), endorphins and all the good stuff that keep us happy and healthy.
We all love it. We all want it, but sometimes our body doesn’t comply.
For men it translates in lack of ability to perform physically. For women it translates in lack of urge, interest due to chemical imbalance and emotional detachment, which leads into the common excuse of a headache.
Married couples often suffer from unsatisfying sex life. Kids, work, stress, responsibilities take over. Romance is gone. All that left are two bodies wanting to sleep at the end of the day. If sex is happening, it’s usually a quick exchange for a fast release. Intimacy is not always there.
But what if we try something different? What if we stop time for a little while and pause the world, life, to allow for the right sexual experience with our partner to take over? What if I told you that proper sex has the power to shift your whole day/week/month? And your body might comply.
1. Set up time. Time is our first stress point to remove. Find a time slot in your day or week that fits you and your partner. If you are both exhausted at the end of the day, maybe it’s better to do it early in the morning, or if possible at noon.
2. Place can be tricky to change for a hectic daily routine, but if you can step outside of your box (your bed and room), and find a different space that will add excitement and stimulation that can help. We are not telling you to have sex in public. We do encourage creativity though 😉
3. Foreplay. Don’t skip it. Kiss each other, breath in each other, stare at each other, touch each other…and take your time.
4. Make it stimulating: through scents (candles), sounds (music), and touch (lotions, toys), activate and wake up all your senses. Your mind will capture it and store it for a while, and will keep releasing the endorphins and happy chemicals attached to these memories.
5. Keep it fresh – use Swipes Lovin Wipes before and after intimate moments so you can keep it going.
Your Swipes Team